• Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
• Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer, altimeter and electronic compass helps you keep your bearings
• Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re under training or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
• Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
• Battery life: Up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Sold by:SKU: 010-01746-06 Category: Garmin
Garmin Forerunner 935 Running/Triathlon GPS Watch Ready to beat yesterday? Do it with the data-rich Forerunner 935 Triathlon and Running Watch from Garmin. With running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status and VO2 max, you’ll have all the tools that a dedicated athlete like you needs to reach new heights. Fine-tune your training and recovery with this premium features such as GPS+GLONASS with ABC, real-time Group Track for training with friends and Strava Live Segments so you can turn every run or ride into a virtual competition. Built for the competitor in you, the 935 will always be up for whatever you throw at it thanks to its comprehensive data support and built-in activities for running, golfing, swimming, hiking, paddle boarding & more! Lightweight and sleek, the 935 will change the way you train and help you take on new challenges. Features: 935 24/7 Monitoring with the Elevate wrist heart rate technology that gives you your current heart rate Weighing in at 46 grams, the 935 is comfortable to wear when training or all day with its lightweight and sleek silhouette that was built for the true athlete Experience real-time elevation, directional changes & more with GPS+GLONASS+ABC Most complete data support available with built-in activities including running, cycling, swimming, multi-sport, cross-country skiing, hiking, trail running, paddle boarding, rowing, strength/cardio, golfing and more You’ll receive alerts for Strava segments at both the start and finish, as well as the leader board rankings once you complete the segment Automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Track, Group Track, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing See components of your running efficiency with ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more Gauge the effectiveness of your training with daily training status updates Monitor your performance with stats including VO2 max, recovery time, Strava Live Segments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.