• Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
• Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer, altimeter and electronic compass helps you keep your bearings
• Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re under training or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
• Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
• Battery life: Up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Sold by:SKU: 010-01746-04 Category: Garmin
Who cares that forerunner 935 gives you dialed in data such as dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, wrist based Heart rate, training status, ftp and vo2 Max? a dedicated athlete like you who’s ready to Beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/Triathlon Watch helps you fine tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete. For the competitor in you, it features Starve live segments so you can turn every run or ride into a virtual competition. For the “looks count, too” in you, interchangeable bands let you quickly change bands for a new Sport or style. Forerunner 935 also has smart notifications, automatic uploads and connect IQ compatibility for custom Watch faces and apps.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.